Monday, January 27, 2014

Dear Kelly Church

Hey Baby, I just wanted to let you know that everything is going to turn out fine today. I know in some ways, this is going to be a lot worse for you than it will be for me.  Right now, you're sitting in the waiting room wondering how much longer it's going to be and I'm just laying around stressing you out like usual.  It's not to bad back here really.  There's lots of people in and out and I think the doctor just ordered pizza.  Hopefully he's getting Jets although nobody asked what I wanted.

I hope you're listening to the playlist I made for you.  All the songs on there are supposed to give you the message that this is going to be a piece of cake and it'll be over with before you know it.

I had intended to write you a much longer letter, but typing under heavy sedation is not the easiest thing in the world. So just hang tough and I'll be out soon enough.

I love you so much can't wait to feel your hand on mine when I wake up

TTMAB

Your husband

1 comment: